Hand applique

Saturday, September 26, 2015

SSCS 2015

I am SOOOO excited!!  I just got the e-mail from head-elf Chooky with all the info on who I will be sending to in my favorite swap!  I will be doing some serious blog stalking, and I think I know what I will make for her already.... But I'm not telling ;-)
Have you joined this swap? Wonder who is my secret Santa this year??? This is my 9th year in the swap, and a couple of years I swapped double since there wasn't enough overseas girls in the swap- which was twice as much fun! ( and twice the work of course)

Today I have dug out my Fall decorations and table runners. Hubby is at work, and I needed to do some serious cleaning, which always means I end up rearranging the furniture.... Makes everything seem nice and new for a while....

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So exciting, I got my partner too. I have NO IDEA what to make yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!