Hand applique

Friday, September 25, 2015

Another bag...

 You can never have enough bags right?  I finished this "Professional Tote" yesterday.  This is the bag I am teaching at the shop now, and next Tuesday is the last night of the class.
 This is a very roomy bag with lots of pockets and room for lots of stuff!!!
There is even a large zippered pocket dividing the bag in two.  I have used Tim Holtz fabrics for the bag, and a Moda pindot fabric for the lining.  This is such a fun bag to sew, I am already planning another one :-)

I also made a small coin purse to use with my mini professional tote I showed a couple of posts ago. I LOVE the Modern Minis fabric line by Lori Holt!!!

Another small project was started yesterday.  And this time it's NOT a bag! ( Can you believe it??)
Hope your weekend is great!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!