Hand applique

Sunday, January 18, 2015

A few finishes

Today I will finally show you a few finished things here....  My lack of blog posts doesn't mean I don't quilt ( or knit)- it just means I have limited computer time....
My first finish in 2015 was this Marius jacket.  I knitted one in blue white and red in the fall, then I really wanted a grey one as well.... I used Sandnes Mini Alpakka yarn in this.

My Advent calendar was finished in early December. yeey!  I had my advent gifts hanging on it, so I waited with taking a photo until now.... The pattern is by AnnAKa, and was a BOM.

I think I showed you this table topper when I was working on it.  Fun fabrics by Lynette Anderson, and a really neat ruler called the Basix ( x- blocks)

This was a UFO from 2013 I think... Again a pattern by AnnAKa, but it was supposed to be a table runner with two identical stitcheries..... I decided we needed a wall hanging more than another Christmas runner.....LOL ( saved me lots of stitching....) It felt great to get this one finished!!
This weekend I pulled out my pieces from the AnnAKa class we had at the shop in October..... Ola (mr. 15) and I have been "home alone", and he really doesn't want to hang out with Mom anymore, so I have had plenty of sewing time, even if I worked Saturday... My goal is to have this finished before I go to bed tonight- so I better get back to the sewing room now....
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Så flott jakke! Jeg holder på med den samme jakka til de to yngste her, og det tar litt tid.... De er jo så lange... Men innimellom alt det andre, så blir de vel ferdig en gang :o)
    Så fine lappeprosjekter du har holdt på med! Jeg gleder meg til å henge med :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you HAVE been a busy girl. Beautiful quilts -- and I especially love that pretty sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you've been busy! Love all your projects but that sweater is something really special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!