Hand applique

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Why do you craft?

I've been tagged by Nicolette to answer a few crafty questions.
The rules are:
Answer the following on your blog and then let five other bloggers know that you have tagged them to complete the meme.
1. When did you start to create and make craft?
To be honest- I don't remember. I've been sewing and knitting as long as I can remember. My Mom's orange Husqvarna sewing machine was rarely put away, and always at hand (now I realize why orange is my favorite color).
2. Why did you start creating?
I got "serious" about creating my own clothes in Jr. High. I didn't want to look like everyone else (it was the 80's who can blame me...)and designing my own clothes was wonderful.
3. Why do you create?
Because I don't know how not to. Creating is what I do and love, and it gives me so much.
4. What do you create?
Quilts of course, handbags and anything remotely "quilty", I also knit (socks, mittens, sweaters, you name it) I don't know if scrapbooks count here, but I love to make scrapbooks out of our pictures (I'm still working on last summer...)
5. Has this changed since you began crafting?
Yes, I no longer make clothes- they are much cheaper to buy- and now I like blending in LOL.

Now I would like to tag May Britt, Hanne, Carole, Connie and Anne Ida

Sigve (10) loves to create as well- this is one of his Lego creations.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Anne-Heidi! An orange sewing machine, wow, I would love one! I’m an orange lover too, but my mum’s sewing-machine was green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craft, therefore I am :-) I'll take the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!