Hand applique

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

And the answer is...



I didn't even think of the rings hanging from the ceiling when I took the pictures... As you know this used to be Ola's room, and we didn't want to make any more holes in the ceilings, so we kept the rings in the sewing room, since his new room is right next to it. Ola was still in bed this morning when I took the pictures, so Sigve was more than happy to give you a demonstration (he had some in his room as well...) Both the boys love to play around in the rings and challenge each other with new tricks. I get carried away once in a while and get into it as well (the kids love it when I do LOL)

Over to some sewing; I've made a small quilt with pirate fabrics I got in at the shop last week, I just love the skull and crossbones fabric, and the treasure map...
Yesterday I had a wonderful visit from Hanne at the shop, It was so nice to meet her and her family, she is the sweetest lady! And I get to meet her again in October for the Leanne Beasley workshop :)
Oh well, off to do some paperwork... And after that some sewing... I'm working on a sampler quilt for a class this fall.
Have a terrific day y'all!

9 comments:

  1. Nice quilt! How wonderful that you had a chance to visit Hanne! You know, you can always put a small board across those rings and use it as a swing when you need a break from sewing! lol Keep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rings look like great fun! The quilt is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son seems to be an artist!
    And the pirate quilt is very nice, both the fabrics and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pirate quilt is adorable! Glad to have clarification on the sewing/gymnastics room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fabrics and cute quilt. I know a chick who would LOVE that skull fabric, unless she already has it.. :) Those rings ROCK! How totally fun! As long as they don't get in the way of quilting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the swing idea. Imagine, when it's minus weather and blowing snow, you would still be able to go and have a swing. That is a sweet quilt and a pretty cool guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. takk for titten, så mye flott...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your son looks like he's having a great time! Connie W

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog through the Secret Santa Swap and had to comment on the pirate quilt!! I love it personally! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!