Hand applique

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Shopping in Hell.



Oh, that doesn't sound too good, does it? Anyhow, I promised I'd show you all the goodies I got at the Quilt meet this weekend. I did get a bunch of fabric for my mom, but I didn't take ant pictures before I gave it to her...
The stitchery patterns are just so cute, they are designed by Northern Quilts, and the one on the bottom right has a stitched waffle recipe, too cute, I HAD to get it! And the Christmas stitchery I'll have plenty of time to finish. The table runners are designed by AnnAka and I will be making them in different colors than on the pattern.
As you can see I really like the fabric with the little hearts, I got it in three different colors! And some nice thread, and a cute button.


When I came home on Sunday, there was three packages from equilter waiting for me as well.... I ordered a few black and white fabrics, since I was "low" on those, and a new magazine... and again, some thread...
Now I will spend a good part of the day in my sewing room, making Ohio Star blocks for a table runner.

6 comments:

  1. Good morning - I'm looking with delight at the goodies you brought home from Hell. Love that little hand button! Isn't it always an uplifting feeling to receive a package of quilty things? I've read a few issues of that magazine and it's different from the usual ones. Have a perfectly wonderful day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, shopping in Hell was great. You took home some beautiful things. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy all your newly acquired goodies... what fun, and to think where they came from, too! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and interesting things did you buy!!!!!
    ciao ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dette er fabelaktig! Inspirerande! Eg har hatt det så travelt med bloggen min at det har ikkje blitt noko vidare sying denne veka. Og eg som har alle lukkekantane...Ventar forresten bokpakken kva dag som helst! Eg må komplimentere deg for den flotte engelsken din, den blir eg litt misunneleg for! Trur eg må melde meg inn i Norsk Quilteforbund, kanskje du vil verve meg? Held også på å gjere ferdig toveveska. Berre monteringa står att. Så er det å spørje sjefen om tillating til å prøve ut toving i maskina. Er no litt skeptiske både han og eg. Vil ikkje ha fleire kollapsar på dyre ting no!
    Hei så lenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the fabrics and the patterns! How fun it is to get fabric in your mailbox! :) Have fun fondling all the new stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!