Hand applique

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Our booth at the annual Norwegian Quilt Association meeting

The last few weeks I have been super busy getting everything ready for our booth at the annual meet
of the Norwegian Quilt Association. This was our 10th time bringing the shop, and it was fun as always!  I had the flu the week prior to the meet- so I didn't get to do everything I had planned- but I was very happy to be back on my feet and well in time for the weekend!

It is always fun to meet all the lovely Norwegian quilters!

This is our little booth...

A close up of one of the corners.  I loved making the pillow with the Brimfield block, those Cotton + Steel fabrics are so much fun!  And I adore my"Dwight the Deer pillow"  I made it last year, but it had to come along this year as well...

We have run the "Beyond the Porch" BOM at the shop ( from the Birdhouse patchwork designs), and I decided to use a FQ bundle of Denyse Schmidt fabrics for mine (we ran out of kits at the shop so I had to "shop my stash....") This line is called Winter Walk.  I really enjoyed making this quilt, and I had it quilted by Merete Ellingsen ( She quilts all of my large quilts!)

Another view from our booth :-)

And here is the last corner.... Country Revival quilt on the left, from Sew kind of Wonderful, then Mod Pineapples. also from Sew Kind of Wonderful, then Sweet Tooth in the corner, by Jaybird Quilts, and finally Pineapple Farm by Elizabeth Hartman

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!