Hand applique

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Getting ready for Disney!

It's that time of year again... October means I'm heading to Houston for Quilt Market, and this year I will be going to Orlando with tree other friends after Market. :-)  Of course we will be going to Disney (we are actually running a race or three in the Disney Wine and Dine Half marathon weekend!)  So I needed to make myself a little purse with a Disney theme ( I love Minnie Mouse)

The pattern is by Pink Sand Beach Design and is called the Maui Glam Bag  For those of you in Norway we will have the pattern in stock again in a week or so, it is sold out at the moment.  I loved using the bling to create Minnie's bow, you can't really tell, but it really sparkles!

I am trying to decide what to make with a bundle of this lovely fabric by Heather Givans for Windham Fabrics.  Her line is called Paper Obsessed, and is just so gorgeous! I will have to think about it for a bit I think.....
This week is busy at the shop as the town fair starts tomorrow and we have long opening hours for the rest of the week.  Should be lots of fun, and hopefully lots of customers as well :-)
Take care, and thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. omg Anne Heidi that Minnie mouse purse,how clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Houston Anne Heidi. Love your purse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy .Your pouch is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh How Sweet! I LOVE that super cute little bag -- what a clever design. Have you seen the little peeks that Crimson Tate has of her follow-up line to Paper Obsessed? It's all about books and it looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!