Hand applique

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Another bag...

It has been a few weeks since my last bag, so I figured it was about time I made another one....
Lori Holt's fabric line Modern Minis came in just before the weekend, and I knew I HAD to start sewing right away...  The pattern for this bag is "The Mini Professional Tote" by The Creative Thimble.  I am teaching this bag in September at the shop, and I am also teaching it at the Røros Quiltguild later this year.


 This bag is a lot of fun to sew- so many different pockets and parts, good thing all the parts have their own label...
I had so much fun sewing, I kind of forgot to take pictures during the process, except for the two first pictures... LOL. This is the bag finished ( frontside)

And here is the back.  As you can see it has lots of pockets!
On the inside there is even a large zippered pocket in the middle, where you can fit an iPad :-) It also has one smaller zippered pocket and three other pockets inside, which makes a total of 10 pockets!!  I am sure I can find a place for everything I need in this bag!
Hope your weekend was good, I better get Sunday dinner started now....




2 comments:

  1. You are definitely the bag queen! I still love and use the one you sent me in SSCS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!