Hand applique

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Still around


Somehow days turned into weeks, and then months without blogging. Yesterday I received an e-mail asking if i was ok, so I figured I'd better write a post....thank you for checking in on me Chooky!
Although I haven't blogged, I have been sewing,and my sewingroom is a mess, as you can see in the blurry pictures.

I really should get that sewingroom cleaned up....
But sewing these little 6" blocks is more fun than cleaning.... I went to a Brenda Riddle class at Quiltegaarden a couple of weeks ago, and had such a great day there. I still need five more blocks for the tablerunner though, and I am not cleaning the sewing room until they are finished 😃.
Tonight I almost finished this table topper for my daughter. It just needs a bit of quilting, and should be finished before July so she can decorate their apartment a bit for the 4th of July.

Sorry about the blurry pictures.  My laptop decided to die yesterday, so I am blogging from my iPad, which means I have to use it to take pictures as well.... Now I need to decide if I should get a new laptop or maybe finally get the iMac I have been wanting for a while.  For now I am glad I have my iPad though, and hope I can rescue the pictures and files off my laptop.  I have most of it backed up on an external hard drive, but I am not sure all of it is there...

Well, that's it from me for now.  I am not sure anyone is still reading my blog, but if you made it all the way through to this I thank you, and I really appreciate your visit!



 




 

8 comments:

  1. I realised you had not blogged for ages so was worried something was wrong.............so glad you just got busy with life................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are sewing, and I love your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have really missed you glad all is well! Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see a post from you. I was thinking of you in recent days as I finally have managed to get my 50th birthday quilt together. Love your project. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're still sewing.......good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you. You have some wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life tends to get in the way of blogging sometimes...good that you are OK and have managed some sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha -- look at all of us that are still here! So nice to have you pop back in. I LOVE that orange and green quilt block -- what a great combination of two favorites -- the star and the churn dash -- very clever. One of our good family friends is in your country this week. He's jumping off the fjords in a squirrel suit. He's crazy -- I hope you don't hear about him on the news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!