Hand applique

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Getting ready

For Christmas......
I got our Christmas quilts out- ready to iron....
I love getting these back out again, so many lovely memories, and it just feels good to fill our house with them.
My days have been really busy this last month, so I haven't had much time to sew, so there is nothing new to show you- sorry!!
But I do want to show you my Santa wall hanging- Pattern by the talented Gail Pan
The angel wall hanging is from a Quiltmaker magazine (years ago....)
I hope you last week before Christmas will be filled with joy and last minute shopping.... LOL....
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a big pile of quilts! Enjoy your week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy having all your quilts out...I really like the Santas, they are so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family. thinking of you warmly. Many hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!