Hand applique

Thursday, November 3, 2011

New projects....

AnnAKa released two new patterns yesterday, and I had to start this cute tablerunner with mice. Now I need to trace their tails and faces and stitch them. I hope to have this one finished over the weekend. My sister in law and father in law are coming to spend the weekend, so it will be nice to have some handwork ready.

This is my version of Laila's Christmas runner- I like hers a lot better, so I'll have to make one with the same fabrics she used.... She was so sweet to give me her directions to make it! 

That was just a short update- still working on my SSCS.....
Thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Så fin løper med litt anderledes farger:) Kjempefin. Titt gjerne innom vår nye blogg. Lagt inn en liten bloggcandy der også.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!