Hand applique

Friday, October 14, 2011

We're home!

We had such a great time in Rome- I just wanted to show you a few quick pictures tonight....
First off is the view from our room- You wouldn't believe how many scooters there were in Rome!  Kristine saw at least a dozen Vespa's she wanted....

And I saw this pretty bag in a window.... It says "Love in Nordkapp". Now Nordkapp is in Norway- but we don't have any Eskimo's here..... Maybe there is a Nordkapp in Greenland as well??

My dad and me waiting........
The reason we all went to Rome was to celebrate my dad's 60'th and my own 40'th birthday which both are at the end of this month.....

I think Ola had pizza for both lunch AND dinner almost every day (the last day he had fish for dinner)

Kristine taking our picture... somewhere in Rome!
I'll be back with more later- have a great weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a great time..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful trip! Glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos ... looks like your family had a wonderful trip to Rome. I'd love to see the sights there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!