Hand applique

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthe handbag

Surprise, surprise- I made another bag!
This one is from Bente Malm's pattern "Birthe".  The pattern is for both the bag and the phone pouch (which is attached inside the bag).  This was such a fun bag to make, I started it on Thursday and finished the bag on Monday, and made the phone pouch in about an hour yesterday. I didn't take a picture of the bag before I took it to the shop (as you might see....) But I did remember to snap a few pictures of the phone pouch.
Hope your day is great, thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. bonne idée .. bravo !!!!!
    j'aime beaucoup les couleurs

    bises de Régina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bags you make, You could have a business with just them!! Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag and beautiful fabric did you use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utrolig flott veske i lekre farger:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nydelig! Masse annet fint på bloggen din også, Anne Heidi. Du er flink :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!