Hand applique

Friday, May 6, 2011

Seeing stars

I've been having fun with the scraps left over from my "Le Jardin" quilt- actually there was so much fabric left over I could make lots and lots of these blocks- probably enough blocks for a queen size quilt LOL. These are from a Schibbles pattern called Madeline- I really like making these blocks- so I might just make a few extra for a second quilt :-)

I have also finished block one from AnnAKa's new Christmas BOM- I am having fun stitching these Christmas blocks, maybe I'll even get it done in time for Christmas this year- That would really make me happy- I just need to keep my speed up and do each block as soon as they arrive.

This last little picture is a small applique I made years ago- it is framed in a 5"x7" frame, so it's not very big at all- but I remember it was fun to make, and I planned to make more..... this is still the only one (it must be 10 years since I made it... LOL)
Tomorrow I'm off with four of my friends to celebrate another friends 40'th birthday- I'm sure we'll have a blast!  It's been a while since we were on a roadtrip and had a sleepover.... So I better start packing :-)
Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Anne Heidi, her var det mye fint, blir inspirert til å begynne med både det ene og det andre;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your star quilt is wonderful! The fabrics so good. Aren't you glad you had lots extra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the star blocks............have fun at your friends 40th..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    The annaka's christmas Bom is beautiful!!!!!!!
    Where can I buy this BOM?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!