Hand applique

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend sewing

I've actually managed to sew a little this weekend- yeeey! Now I had planned on going straight to my sewingroom after breakfast this morning- but decided I really needed a workout- so I did Zumba for about an hour- of course then I needed to cool down, take a shower, bake some bread, oh and then I really NEEDED to make a new header and background for my blog..... Now it is 1.15 pm and I haven't done ANY sewing yet...... I better get this posted and get into my sewing mode before DH gets back in from skiing.... That means before I have to make dinner LOL.
 I finished these stitchery blocks this week, and started to find fabrics for the rest of the quilt yesterday after work.
I love these little stitcheries.

                    In the pattern they are hand colored, but I have decided to leave them as they are.
The pattern is called "Friendshi'sp greeting" and is by Rosalie Quinlan.

I would love to live in this cute little house!

Hope to show you the finished quilt top soon!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Blokkene dine er kjempenydelige! Ønsker deg en kreativ søndag,
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently stitching the one with all the houses.........cute very cute...........I wasn't going to colour mine either.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stitcheries!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitchery. They are so pretty all together in the quilt you recently shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!