Hand applique

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is Ola's 12th birthday- And it is also his friend Faith's 12th birthday. I hope they both have a wonderful and happy celebration. Faith in Florida and Ola here in Norway.
Sorry about the blurry picture, I am posting this with my phone, and the picture quality is really not very good.  If I have time after work (before his party) I'll change it with a better one from my computer.
Picture has been changed.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ola and Faith, what a special day to celebrate! Will be looking forward to pictures from your party. Faith is going to Tampa after school for a hockey game.WE all send Fl. sunshine and love for many more happy birthdays.Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!