Hand applique

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANK YOU JULIE!!!!!

I just have to tell you I am the luckiest person!  I've received the 3-2-1 bag swap package from Julie, and boy has she spoiled me rotten!!!! She didn't make me just one bag but TWO!!!! WOW, thank you so much Julie, I love them both :-)  I had Ola hold them up so I could take pictures:

Aren't they just gorgeous??!!  And there was lots more in the package:

This cute little bag had lots of great sewing supplies!  (look at that cute penguin...)

 Here is everything Julie added to the bags;A lovely hand made card, A lovely Christmas potholder, two pretty ornaments (they will be so pretty on our tree), A kit for a Christmas cone, a kit for a pretty flower broach, a cute teddy bear patch and some great sewing supplies. A yummy recipe for Honeycomb Ice Cream Slice.  AND...... drumroll....... She gave me this lovely spoon for my garden! Now I can't wait for Spring....

I love I love I love I love everything Julie, you are such a sweetheart, thank you so much!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your gifts ... lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great pleasure making those things for you and also putting the goods together to post... cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful package. Thanks for joining the swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!