Hand applique

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thank you Alison!

I couldn't believe my eyes on Friday when I went to get the mail.  A big fat envelope from Cardygirl.... What in the world was this???? I was so surprised when I discovered she's my Secret Santa!!!  How cool, we already "know" each other since we read each other's blogs, and I am just thrilled she's my secret Santa.  Look at the beautiful Christmas cone she made me, it is really beautiful- Thank you so much Alison!  And like I told you, the other gift is safely hidden away until Christmas Eve.  Now I hope my parcel reaches its destination soon as well, and that everyone in the swap gets their presents before Christmas.

This is what I've been doing this weekend- stitching faces and flowers on twenty little Santas on a tablerunner.... Hope to finish it tomorrow, I didn't have enough ric rac for the borders....

And Kristine's mittens are all finished, yeeey!

Today is the first Sunday in Advent- only 3 more before Christmas is here....
Have a great week, and thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely gift and how wonderful you already know each other’s blogs!

    I just finished my package and taking pictures of the gifts, due to having been sick and postal services strikes I’m awfully late!

    I can’t wait for my parcel to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous ornament from Cardygirl.........lovely to get your parcel from an online friend.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pleasure to make it for you! Love your stitching & knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very interesting to go around and see how everyone is preparing for Christmas:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented with knitting those mittens.. I just love them! they are certainly one of a kind...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous mittens you've made!!! Also saw the ones a few posts earlier, pfffff, really gorgeous!! Lovely fabrics on the Bunny Hill!! Happy sewing, Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!