Hand applique

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quilty post!


 My favourite mug says "Quilt Happy", and that is just what I am doing... Lots of sewing going on, and stitching as well.... I have a few projects going on at the same time, as usual...
 I love this little stack of pieces.... they are going to be in a very sweet wallhanging, once the stitcheries are done.... The pattern is "In the sweetheart tree" by Gail Pan, I have almost finished the little stitcheries, and I am working on the bigger one that goes in the middle.
And don't you know it- more new fabrics arrived at the shop.... What is a girl to do??? I need more sewing time!
 And now for the last installment of the Fairytale quilt.  Merete did a wonderful job on the quilting, and I have finished the binding and it is now hanging in out livingroom.
 I am so pleased with how it turned out, now I can get going on all those other projects that have been on hold for a while....

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt girlfriend. Our weather is beautiful and looks like a beach day, wish I felt like going.YOur a busy gal, would like for you to share our mojo with me.HUgs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så flott Fairytale-quilten var! Kunne godt tenkt meg å ha en sånn hengende :o) Flotte stoff du har fått i butikken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks great...love the Easter break pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratulerer med ferdig Eventyrquilt! Ble også helt ferdig med mitt igår, deilig å endelig henge på veggen det en har jobba med i 14 måneder. Nå er det bare å gå videre med et nytt prosjekt...
    Ser du er godt igang med et Gail Pan-mønster. Herlige farger du har valgt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful quilty post!! Just love your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei igjen!
    Det er en award til deg på bloggen min :o)
    Ha en fin uke!
    Merete

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ann-Heidi ! ;>)
    Among all those beautiful projects, that "Fairytale Quilt" really catched my eyes . it is absolutely gorgeous. Could you, eventually, tell me more about it ? Is there a pattern available, and if so are you selling it at your shop ?
    THANKS for the inspiration and for your answer, dear ;<)
    Friendship threads from
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!