Hand applique

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hello all. I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas! We are back home from the cabin for a few days- have to work a little, and then the boys have a ski race.
This package arrived in my mailbox a couple of weeks ago. It was the SSCS parcel from my Secret Santa Elizabeth. Oh how exciting! There were lots of candy in the box- mmm, yummy!


And would you look at that wonderful stack of wonderful soft flannel fabrics!


I waited until Christmas with opening the last gift, look at the wonderful note taker Elizabeth made for me. I LOVE it, thank you so much Elizabeth!!



I am so happy to be part of Donna's Secret Santa swap. This is the second year I participate, and it has been just great!

Another parcel arrived all the way from Lise in Australia. A wonderful calender, chocolates, a pretty handmade button, napkins, a nice lotion (hey it's Norwegian formula...) a tourist guide, hmm, it would be lovely to visit! and a sweet card. Thank you so much Lise, I really appreciate it!
Well, I'm off to work, have a super day, and thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I love the notebook. Lovely cover!

    God Jul og Godt Nytt År!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for joining in the swap again for the 2nd year........what wonderful gifts you received from Elizabeth.....a beautiful note book......and lukcy you received a parcel from Lise.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you had a wonderful Christmas at the cabin.Ours was great having Claude,Lisa , Alex and Katie home with us for a few days.YOur daughters drawins are really neat I am going to have Cody our grandson in Ca. look at them if you don't mind, he too loves to draw.Have a very Happy New Year and wish the boys good luck in the skiing race. Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely gifts. I thought the SSCS was great too. Looking forward to next year.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. La funda de la libreta es ideal.....Muchos besos desde Valencia y muy FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you received such wonderful gifts! I am so in love with the bag you sent me, it is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great SSCS parcel you received. Glad my parcel arrived safely and you liked it. Apparently that lotion is great for people that craft because it doesn't leave a film on your hands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!