Hand applique

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A few finishes




I love finishing a new project (I love finishing OLD project as well LOL). The wine bag and the tablerunner and pillows are all by Norwegian designer Kari Renolen. The day I got the pillow/runner pattern at the shop, these yummy butterfly fabrics also arrived, and I just couldn't resist.
Easter was spent at the cabin, and with freezing temperatures, it was perfect for some stitching. I finished my last three blocks of Truly Scrumptious, and now all that is left is to appique the squeres on point and quilt it. Last night I finally got my quilting frame assembled, and I put the machine on it and tried it out- Boy did I have FUN! I will have to test a little more before I put a quilt on it- but Practicing is fun too!
Gotta go- tonight is block night again at the shop! Thanks for reading.

14 comments:

  1. I love the little finishes but I LOVE the truly scrumptious quilt. It looks amazing - have fun with the quilting. Enjoy your evening !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den stitcheri-quilten din ble flott. Nå ble jeg nysgjerrig - hva slags quilteramme er det du har kjøpt deg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY - I love that wine bag!!!
    And everything else too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of your things especially the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks great! Especially that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy with finishing projects! The wine bag is so cool! And the table runner and cushions looks great!

    You have stitched Truly Scrumptious in one h.. of a speed! And it looks wonderful!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Så masse flott du har laget ferdig, og nytt også. De nye stoffene er flotte. Skal du ha butikk på årsmøte?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m in love with the wine-bag! Finishing projects feels good. They all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhh...the wine bag is so original and so cute!!!!
    The Cinderberry quilt is wonderful!!!!!...I hope to begin mine very soon.....
    Congrats for your blog!
    Grazia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything! That is a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your work, the bag the quilts, the table runner. Have fun at the big show and best of luck. Summer will be so much fun and the best I get to MEET you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog and love all your work!! I especially love your truly scrumptious. Where on earth did you get this pattern??? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the fabric you used for the table runner and pillows and the quilt looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!