I was tagged by Teodo to tell you seven things you don't know about me. Kind of scary, yet fun, so here we go...
1. I have a college degree in photography. I worked as a photographer for several years, in portrait studios, I even had my own studio before I had kids. These days I just use my little digital point-and-shoot, and don't do any serious photography at all.
2. I lived on the Space Coast of Florida for about five years. I loved it there, and miss my very best friend a lot (hi sis). I went to Merritt Island as an exchange student when I was 15, and stayed with the most wonderful family there. My host mom is a quilter, and that was my first introduction to quilts. I fondly remember my "sister" and I snuggling up in our bunk beds under mom's warm cozy quilts talking about boys LOL. We still keep in touch after 20 years, and I love them like my own family. ( oh the last four years is another story for later...)
3. My favorite place to eat is Cracker Barrel- need I say more- yummy delicious home made cooking and a wonderful gift shop. To bad I have to go to the States to find one.
4. I used to sew a lot of my own clothes as a teen ager. It was fun, and I got clothes no one else had. I made my own prom dress as well, in our school colours- black and gold!
5. I get to worry about my parents every summer. They ride a huge motorcycle, and love to go on looong trips to Italy and Austria. They are young and sensible, but I always thought it was the other way around- parents worried about their children.
6. I'm a twirler, as in I twirl a baton. I coach 11 superduperwonderful girls, and we have a lot of fun together. This is our busy season, with Independence day coming up next week- I will post a picture of "my" girls!
7. I've worked for Mickey Mouse! He was a great boss, and I loved working at WDW. I was in the entertainment dept. and got to make people happy all day long. I was in shows and parades, and everyday was just wonderful! ( my BF still works there, lucky girl)
This is my BF and me at Cracker Barrel last summer.
Hope I didn't scare any of my readers off! Consider yourself tagged, and play along girls :)