Hand applique

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Octagon Shimmer quilt finished!

I am thrilled to finally have my Octagon Shimmer quilt finished!   It didn't take very long to make, and my quilter, Merete had it done in a flash- but it has been waiting for me to bind it for a couple of months now..... I finally found the time to get it done, and I am very happy with the result.  This was such a refreshing and fun quilt to make, so I might just make another one in different colors.  I can see a lot of options here.... First I need to finish up a few other WIP's though :-)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt is gorgeous Anne Heidi. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Maybe I should get on and finish my one in this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cheerful quilt. Hope all is good over there. Miss you all. Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quilt, very modern. I also really like the pineapple blocks in the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!