Hand applique

Friday, June 26, 2015

Preparing for Halloween!


I know Halloween is a few months away, but I finally started this Crab Apple Hill Halloween project.  The pattern is called Hocus Pocusville, and has twelve fun stitcheries.

These are the first two, and I have one more finished now.  I don´t think I will be able to finish the whole quilt by Halloween 2015, but maybe next year!  I am having fun stitching these, since they are all in black they don´t take that long ( but I still need about a week and a half to finish one....
The other night I made this cute needlekeep.  I bougt a kit at a quiltshop in Melbourne, Florida about 5 years ago, and it has just been sitting there on my shelf ever since.... So it was about time I made it!
I am very happy with the result, i think it turned out really cute!  I know my mom has a kit for this laying around as well.... maybe I´ll have to encourage her to make hers as well now, it only took me about an hour to make.  Makes me wonder why it took me so long to do :-)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!


4 comments:

  1. oh I have that pattern to make in the needle book................so cute............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Hocus Pocus Ville too.. Made one block back in.. I don't remember.. Love the details in the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stitchery for Halloween Anne Heidi! looks like a fun pattern!
    well done on finally making the needle book - it looks so cute & not too hard to make

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Halloween block as I remember how much you love the season! And that is a cute needle holder too. I need to get busy again. Have a beautiful day. Many hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!