Hand applique

Monday, June 16, 2014

Ready for vacation!

My bag is finished, and I even made some accesories to match as well!  Now I am all ready for our vacation! ( well, I haven't started packing yet, so I'm nott ALL ready I guess...)

I had been looking at the Eloise wallett pattern on Craftsy for a while, and finally decided to go ahead and purchase it and give it a try.  The instructions were very well written, but it did take me around 10 hours all together to make it.  Lots of details, and a bit tricky to turn right side out at the end, but I know I will make at least one more, it has lots of room and it was fun to sew!

Of course I needed a case for my sunglasses to match as well, and a keychain!  
Now I just need to start packing and clean the house ( oh, and work a couple of days), and THEN I will be ready for vacation!
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. it all looks great.......10 hours wow.......big effort............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det var ett vackert "set" Du sytt i underbara tyger, tycker jag.

    Dollandesign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your set is just beautiful Anne Heidi! Wow you were fast to make those items... gorgeous designs & fabrics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei. Så fint reise sett du har sydd. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set...love the fabrics...10 hours for one wallet, mmmm...but it was worth the effort...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skikkelig feriestemning i det settet der! God sommer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all beautiful and so coordinated. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!