Hand applique

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday!




Kristine turned 19 yesterday, and she had lots of friends over for a cake party. She made a Red Velvet cake herself, and my mom and I collaborated on a marzipan cake. I can't believe my little girl is already 19, and soon on her way out on her own. This weekend we're going to Oslo where Ola will be skiing in a race for 13 and 14 year olds in Holmenkollen, and Kristine will be looking around different areas for student housing since she'll be attending the University of Oslo this fall.



I have been knitting a little lately, Easter is coming, and this little Easter bunny is from an Arne & Carlos's book with lots of fun Easter knitting. i think it's the first time I've knit a sweater in one evening.....



Oh, and I want to show you this little purse, the pattern is from Bente Malm, and it is such a great and easy pattern. perfect for fun fabrics like the Nancy Drew fabric I used.
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your baby. I love the bunny, he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Kristine and good luck to Ola for his ski race, what a busy week in your house...the bunny is very cute, Easter can't possibly be around the corner surely it was only Christmas last week!...fun purse with the Nancy Drew fabric...enjoy your weekend in Oslo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending a very late happy birthday to your sweet girl. :)
    She is so pretty (like her mama). xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!