Hand applique

Friday, December 28, 2012

January snowman

After work today I managed to get some sewing done- finally!!! I wanted to make these cute calendar quilts in 2012, but never got around to start.... Maybe this year I'll get at least a couple done... They are only 12" squares, so there is really no reason not to find time to make them.



This is not finished yet- still have to quilt it and add buttons for his eyes and mouth :-)
Hope you have some sewing time this Christmas as well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. He's as cute as he can be...you're ready for January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...is there a pattern or are you creating as you go along???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nytt år og nye muligheter - månedene er jo de samme i 2013 også. Det blir kjempefint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The January block is really cute - is there a pattern you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Mr. Snowman!!!! I might have to find that book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!