Hand applique

Monday, July 9, 2012

Winners!

Wow- thank you all for writing such sweet comments on my last post!  I have been visiting some new to me blogs now- Such fun!!!!
Drumroll please.............. The first winner is:

Marie!  Congratulations Marie!  Hope to see you again soon in Florida- I started sewing a new bag last night with the pretty fabric you gave me for my birthday last time we were there :-)

And the second winner is Klarafina!  Congratulations- a package to both of you will be on its way tomorrow!

Thanks again to everybody who left comments to be in the draw.  Now I have another finish, and decided to give away the leftovers from that project as well- so keep an eye out for my next post!
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!