Hand applique

Sunday, June 10, 2012

New summer projects

This past week we got some lovely fabrics in at the shop.

I am just in love with this line, Petite Odile by French General for Moda.

I made my self a pattern- cut four patches- got my invisible zipperfoot out and added a zipper.  Do you know what I made?? I know some of my Norwegian readers will understand from the clues....

Then I got one of my pattern boxes out and tried to find the perfect purse pattern for a new summer bag....

I found a pattern- and started to audition fabrics.  There are so many pretty fabrics in this line I had a hard time deciding which ones to use.  
Now my bag is almost finished, and I will show it to you later- I need to take some pictures of both the projects finished :-)

This weekend I've been glued to the computer making a new website for the shop.  Since I am NOT a computer wizz it has taken a while, but tomorrow it should be up and running- on Lappemor's 5th anniversary!  Wow- I can't believe I opened the doors 5 years ago- time flies when you're having fun!
So please take a look at www.lappemor.no and let us know what you think- we appreciate any feedback to help us improve!  
Thanks for stopping by- have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. wow 5 years can it be already.........it only seems like yesterday when you were talking about opening it.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric range and intriguing projects. Good luck with the website and happy anniversary - a great achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on Lappemor's 5th birthday! Such beautiful fabrics, looking forward to seeing which ones made it into your new bag...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratulerer så mye med fem årsdagen!! Skal si det har gått fort, du startet jo nettopp :) Nettbutikken ser bra ut, flott layout med flotte og rolige farger.
    Ha en flott feiring og lykke til videre med butikken din :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!