Hand applique

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Staying busy.

I've been busy at work the last few weeks, so I don't have a lot of new finished projects to show you... 
This weekend I've taught a quilt class in Rendalen, it was such a great class- everyone did wonderful work, and they all finished their projects ( or had just a little quilting and binding to finish at home...)

They all made Ohio Star blocks, and turned them into table runners or place mats.  I did take a group picture, but I didn't ask if I could post it on my blog- so you'll have to believe me when I say they did beautiful work!

Here's a pile of blocks I've finally finished- Fat Quarter Shop's designer mystery BOM from 2009.... I finished the last few blocks this week, now I need to dig out the finishing kit and get the top done :-)
This week will be busy as well, but I might just squeeze in a bit of sewing ;-)
Have a great week- thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is one one my favorite BOM's...just love the colors...you'll be done in no time...ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!