Hand applique

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Family time

Last week we celebrated a big day in our family; Kristine turned 18!! I just can't believe my little girl is 18 already. She loves to bake, and made her own birthdaycake (and cupcakes, brownies and macaroons)

I am so proud of my girl!


Then this weekend, Svein, Ola and I went to Oslo where Ola was racing in "Ungdommens Holmenkollrenn" which is a skirace for 13 and 14 year olds from the whole country (and even some from Spain)

Saturday was classic style, and it was foggy the whole day so we didn't see a whole lot.... 

Sunday was a lot better with lovely sunshine.  Here is Ola just starting his race....

And half way through (they race 3km.)

Almost done.....

Ola gave everything and had to lie down after crossing the finish line....

It was a great weekend, and we are so proud of Ola who did two great races!
And a big thank you to my brother who took all the great pictures!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. congratulations to both of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful family fun; thank you for sharing. Happy birthday to your lovely daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!