Hand applique

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Second SSCS received


Yeeey- my other SSCS parcel has arrived!!  Like I told you earlier, I have two swap partners this year.  And this Secret Santa is even more secret than my first one, since she only wrote her last name on the return address.... Very sneaky! But I am sure you're reading this to see if the package has arrived- so thank you so much- the ornament is really pretty!  The other gift is safely put away until Christmas Eve!

Look at this adorable ornament, such a pretty heart!
Thanks again to my very secret Santa!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. another lovely ornament.........thanks for helping out again this year......and well wait and see when that Santa reveals herself.........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!