Hand applique

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A surprise


In today's mail I received a lovely thank you card from Vanessa who I sent to in the 3-2-1 tote bag swap.  She stitched this lovely ornament for me, thank you so much Vanessa- I really love it! I've hung it on this little tree next to my sewing chair! I think I'll just sit here and relax with some embroidery tonight, and I've started reading the Elm Creek books again too, so I'm sure I'll be reading a couple of chapters as well....
                                                      Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, what a pretty ornament! I am currently reading "The Lost Quilter" by Jennifer Chiaverini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy! That is so pretty...Merry Christmas, Anne Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!