Hand applique

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Annual meeting

This past weekend was the Norwegian Quilt association's annual meeting, one of the BIG highlights of the year!  Lots of quilters meet to take classes, mingle, see the exhibitions and shop!
We brought the shop there this year as well, and I love meeting so many wonderful quilters. 
At or "real" shop we are expanding, so we've been super swamped with work since February.  I am so happy we are soon done and ready to open a much larger shop.  I will show pictures later!
I am sorry I did not take a whole lot of pictures at the meet, I was too busy working.... But head over to May Britt, she has great pictures!

Today is Ola's 11th birthday, and I have the day off, yeeey!!! I am so lucky, my Mom made him two cakes the other night while I was in Trondheim at IKEA buying more shelves for the shop, so today I am just cleaning the house and making Pizza for his birthday dinner.  His pen pal Faith in Florida is also 11 today, so we all wish her a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

If I have time, I will also start to clean up the BIG MESS in my sewingroom- Life has been too hectic, so it looks like a disaster area at the moment...
So now I am off to do some housework....
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Could you please tell me where the Norwegian Quilt association's annual meeting is held and if you know the when the next one is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sono felice tu stia aprendo un nuovo negozio....in italia si dice IN BOCCA AL LUPO...
    Un abbraccio
    cri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the birthday celebrations went well! Looking forward to seeing pics of the new shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    Hope the birtday party was big success ..
    Thanks for great days in Stokke..
    Hope to see you and the new shop soon.. I need to take a trip. ;-)
    Looking forward to NQF Associations meeting in Tromsø next year...
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Ola - 11 is such a great age!! Wonderful news about your store expanding - hope the renovations finish soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!